- MPR is now more mature:
- variable attributes (strings) can now be added to the output netcdf file's variables
- MPR can now fully support mHM
- more complex transfer functions are allowed (new string length of alias: 1024)
- dimensions can now be internally transposed (e.g. a variable's dimension order can be changed from x,y,z, to z,y,x)
- some important bugfixes (e.g. in weight calculation)
MPR compiles with NAG 6.2 (since build 6214), gfortran > 6.0. A compatibility with Intel Fortran Compiler is desirable but a bug report for version 18.0 is still pending (probably only the next version of the compiler is supported).